The Fruit Garden Preparedness Seeds provides a vital component for your food storage plan. Each bucket contains 9 fruit garden varieties designed to help you stay comfortable in hard times. While it is important to store the basics in preparation for true want, wheat and freeze dried foods can get old quickly, especially for children.
These Seeds are Non-Hybrid, Non-GMO and are not chemically treated. Because they are non-hybrid, seeds may be harvested at the end of the growing season and then used for the next year’s planting. Each of our seed varieties comes with a Quick Start Growing Guide.
• Melon Canary, Yellow – 353 Seeds
• Melon Casaba, Golden Beauty – 353 Seeds
• Melon, Crenshaw – 265 Seeds
• Melon Honeydew, Green Flesh – 353 Seeds
• Pumpkin, Sugar Pie – 71 Seeds
• Pumpkin, Jack O’ Lantern – 71 Seeds
• Strawberry, Temptation – 50 Seeds
• Watermelon, Crimson Sweet – 263 Seeds
• Watermelon, Sugar Baby – 217 Seeds
These seeds provide enough food for a season with enough left over to can your own jams. These seeds will keep up to 4 years if stored at 66 to 70 degrees and much longer if kept colder. All non-hybrid and open-pollinated seeds can be planted year after year. Packets are re-sealable for lasting protection.
Please Note: Because of the shortage of non-hybrid seeds, substitutions may occur.